We require all new clients and existing clients with new pets to fill out this form. If you are a new client, here are a few key points to know up front:
● Appointment Reservation Deposit required to confirm an appointment (typically the travel fee & exam for one pet) This money will be a credit on your account and will go towards your appointment.
● Cats need to be confined to a bathroom or similar so that they can’t hide under furniture.
● Dogs need to wear a collar and leash during the visit.
● Appointment arrival times are 9-noon or noon to 3 (you can provide additional details regarding your availability).
● We will reply to you as soon as we possibly can. We are not an emergency service, but if you have an URGENT need, please call 919-219-4919.
● There are details regarding pet behavior and our practice capabilities & policies at the bottom of the form if you wish to read more before filling out the form.
Thank you, Local Mobile Vet - Providing care for your daily dose of Joy!